By bringing organisations together regularly for events such as the Advisory Committee, Design Week and the Content Lab, CEDEP’s club promotes mutual collaboration between all member companies. Everyone commits to active participation and there is a strong sense of trust and discretion. Executive development programmes are co-designed, co-created and co-managed.
With the help of CEDEP’s Academic Committee and Fellows, members spend much time designing programmes and keeping them contemporary. With forty years of experience and solid business relations, CEDEP’s team and faculty have followed their members’ development and history which is key to CEDEP’s success.
Benefits of CEDEP
Mutual collaboration between all member companies
The unique benefits of the club for members are:
- flexibility and adaptation to its companies’ requirements
- mutual collaboration between all member companies
- active participation in the co-design, co-creation and co-management of programmes
- the opportunity to participate actively and strongly to influence the development of curriculum
- mutual trust and discretion between members at club events
- sharing and networking opportunities
- access to CEDEP’s huge network of faculty, speakers and experts
- opportunities to attend five annual open enrolment programmes or design unique company specific programmes
- CEDEP facilities prioritised for members