- Transforming your safety culture from “reactive” to ‘interdependent”
- Benchmarking your safety approach to the best in class
- Understanding and being accountable for your responsibilities as a leader and building a culture that is integral to your business
- Decoding the human factors in risk judgement and decision making
- Detecting weak signals and uncertainty
- Exploring accidents, finding real causes and factors
- Understanding wellbeing and building a safe atmosphere to avoid stress and psychological risk
- Learning to influence positively and shifting attitudes from ‘having to be safe’ to ‘wanting to be safe’
- Take away tools to operate effectively immediately
Andrew is an in-demand consultant, speaker and coach. He is based in Switzerland and works internationally with leaders, teams and organisations in NGOs, Fortune 500 and FTSE 100 companies – including the world’s biggest technology company, the most sophisticated fashion brand, the fastest Formula One team, and some of the largest businesses in the construction, pharmaceutical, FMCG, energy and mining sectors around the globe to improve their culture and enable excellence. Andrew is the Director of the Leadership and Safety Culture Programme at the European Centre for Executive Development (CEDEP) in Fontainebleau, France and Professor of Risk Management at the University of Zurich, Switzerland. Author of 8 books on Leadership Behaviour and Safety Culture, Andrew has chaired or given keynotes at more than 200 professional development events and conferences around the world.
Management experts agree that leaders who demonstrate commitment to their team’s well-being inspire greater motivation and thus get teams to produce better work faster. In other words, paying
attention to safety makes you a better manager and leader. CEDEP’s innovative Leadership & Safety Culture programme helps managers from all sectors to rise to the many challenges involved in creating and sustaining a safety culture that really does lead to high performance.
The Leadership and Safety Culture Programme leads participants on a journey that rewires mindsets, unlocks the secrets to excellent safety performance and energises participants to lead with safety.
This programme will ensure your managers have the psychology, philosophy and thought leadership, as well as the practical tools to advance your organisation’s safety culture to evaluate and manage risks, develop human factors, and improve well-being.
Together participants will commit to improved safety in their organisations, establish safety goals, develop resources, ensure team participation, identify and assess hazards and prevent and control risks.