Decision Making Programme description
To thrive in an unstable and unpredictable environment, companies must build relevance and resilience into their business. Strategic decisions made by leaders are fundamental to achieving this, yet strategic decision-making has never been as challenging as it is today!
The newly created CEDEP programme, “Decision making in unprecedented times” aims at developing the necessary understanding, mindset, behaviour, skills and methodologies to enable leaders to make relevant strategic decisions, for the future success of the organisation.
Leaders face the challenge of keeping one eye firmly on the now, while making strategic decisions that build relevance and resilience into the organisation.
During the interactive online programme, participants will have the opportunity to hone their future facing decision making skills by:
- Obtaining a solid overview of key drivers behind the extraordinary shifts we are facing in the world today, their impact on business, as well as the out of ordinary opportunities and threats that are emerging
- Having traditional business understanding and norms tested, and alternative ones encouraged (business, industry, company, function, discipline, team, leadership philosophies)
- Letting go of assumptions and biases, expand the mindset and embrace new mental models to assist relevant information gathering, understanding and prioritisation
- Stretching the range and types of questions and solutions considered, as well as select relevant decision-making criteria
- Raise awareness of methodologies, processes and tools that facilitate relevant decision-making, in line with the new realities identified
The CEDEP Programme is for all senior leaders who make strategic decisions on issues that contributes to setting the course of an organisation, function, or strategic teams.
Please refer to the section on participants’ profile
Duration of the Training and Organisation Modalities
Online – 22 hours online session spread over 8 weeks
1.5 hour per week for individual work
Minimum of 15 participants and maximum of 30 participants
From 1 to 15 days
This virtual future-facing programme assists leaders in making relevant business decisions in these unprecedented times. Participants are taken on an intense and inspiring learning journey that combines, lecturing, expert speakers, facilitated interaction, group work, and individual exercises between sessions. The design and methodologies used are tailored around the problem to be solved. The flow of the programme is as follows:
Session 1 : Kick off and the theory of decision making
Session 2-4 : Knowledge sharing from experts relevant to the problem statement
Session 5: Workshop to identify key insights
Session 6: Identify alternative ways forward, define selection criteria and way forward
Session 7: Create a strategic plan
Session 8: Share output and define decision making of the future
LIRI ANDERSSON, Founder of this fluid world boutique business consultancy, business coach
Used Pedagogical Methods and Technical Means
Active participation to LiVE sessions (groups), activities off-line such as: applying learning in day-to-day activities, researching, reading and preparation: ranging from 10 to 12 hours during the programme. Digital session.
Continuous observation based on group work
Attendance sheet for each half day. Hot evaluation, cold evaluation. Certificate of participation.
Depends on the type of programme : Custom Specific or open multi-company programme
For more information, please contact Muriel Pailleux at email@example.com
Resp. Academic Management firstname.lastname@example.org
Director Programme Development email@example.com;
Liri Andersson, Programme Director
Management and Leadership CEDEP Programmes
Access to training for people with disabilities
Our training courses comply with the requirements for accessibility to the premises for people with disabilities. If necessary, please consult our disability advisor Corinne Delplanque, firstname.lastname@example.org