MMS Programme description
Know how to use mental models to innovate and adapt to the new normal.
- Identify blockages linked to mental models and transform situations into positive solutions.
- Reveal current constraints that may prevent strategic intentions from becoming reality
- Understand situations and people from a broader perspective to make better decisions
- Bring clarity to your team by sharing the context of the change and the reasoning behind these decisions.
- Gain confidence in your strategy and not be left behind by the methods of the past
- Create value by managing people differently: understand what motivates and hinders your teams and become more effective in managing and composing them. Understand how (or find a new way) to achieve objectives more quickly; learn to identify the inhibitors of individual and collective performance and the levers to develop them; learn to envisage a global vision for managing day-to-day business.
- Become an agent of change by promoting cultural change in your organisation.
Executives, Transformation Managers, Human Resources Managers at senior management level.
CEDEP – Bd de Constance 77300 Fontainebleau France
Duration of the Training and Organisation Modalities
2,5 days – Minimum of 15 participants and maximum of 30 participants.
From 1 to 15 days
Day 1 UNDERSTAND
The programme starts on the evening of the first day, when participants share with the group their own real professional challenges. The transformation and challenges of mental models: individual, collective and societal. Why are we stuck? Why is our organisation blocked? Why is society blocked?
Day 2 PRACTICE
Putting the META model into practice: Mental models, Expose, Test and Adjust at the three levels (individual, organisational and societal). Workshops are based on real-life situations. Develop your skills, confidence and desire to use mental models in management.
Day 3 SCALING
Mental models become the story of the participants. Workshops on how to tell the story of your mental model to your friends, your team, your community. Workshop on the dissemination of the practice. Transformation to scale. Mental models for good.
Beatrice Rousset : coach, author ” Stratégie Modèle Mental”.
Philippe Silberzahn: Professor of Strategy EM Lyon
Used Pedagogical Methods and Technical Means
- Theory as an introduction, then practical workshops anchored in the real world and driven by the participants’ real issues.
- After exposing the mental models that define you will learn new mental models (new ways of looking at situations) to broaden your problem-solving framework. You will then go through an exercise with different steps to become competent in implementing innovation with a new mindset.
- Finally, you will learn how to become an agent of change. You will teach others to use mental models to drive cultural change, stimulate growth and make positive strategic choices.
- You will develop an approach to ensure that the incorporation of mental models into day-to-day operations will result in systematic change throughout your organisation.
- Flat room. Flipcharts. Small group discussions in round tables
Ongoing observation based on group work (practical cases, role-playing exercises, role-playing, experience sharing and debates). Action plan.
Signing sheet per half-day. “Hot” evaluation, “cold” evaluation. Certificate of participation.
Access to Training for People with Disabilities
Our trainings are accessible for people with disabilities. Referent disibilities firstname.lastname@example.org
€ 4,200 excluding taxes
Resp. Academic Management email@example.com;
Programme Co-Directors : Béatrice Rousset, Philippe Silberzahn
Achieving Managerial Excellence, Management & Philosophy Programmes
Management and Leadership Programmes