M&P Programme description
The Management & Philosophy programme is an in-depth exchange between ten philosophers and ten business leaders presenting new and innovative techniques for the philosophical management of committed, successful and inspiring companies around the world.
To train a new generation of enlightened men and women leaders through philosophical analysis as a means of freeing themselves from the current limits of contemporary management.
- Develop the Critical Mind ; Learn how to ask the right questions and listen with an open mind to compare and decipher your vision and managerial practices, make better decisions and go beyond one’s own and others’ limits.
- Give Meaning: Inspiring a Successful Team ; Give meaning to your work and actions and pass it on to his teams to bring about a profound change in mentality within your company.
- Develop open-mindedness to aim for excellence ; Draw inspiration from philosophical thoughts on fundamental subjects to transform the dynamics that drive you and your company.
Vice-Presidents, General Managers and Business Unit Managers from all sectors of activity
CEDEP – Bd de Constance 77300 Fontainebleau France
Be an officer or member of a board of directors
Selection by programme managers by means of CV and cover letter
Duration of the Training and Organisation Modalities
10 one-day sessions per month for 10 months, 6 of the sessions take place in Paris and 4 at the CEDEP campus in Fontainebleau, France – Minimum of 15 participants and maximum of 40 participants
From 1 to 15 days
TYPICAL DAY’S SCHEDULE
- CEO’s presentation on the theme of the day
- Questions and Answers
- Presentation of the philosopher in relation to the theme of the day
- Questions and Answers
- Lunch and conversation
- 2nd presentation of the philosopher
- 2nd presentation of the CEO or group brainstorming sessions
- Comparison and exchange
- Conclusions of the day by the philosopher
The 10 themes
1. Work and commitment
2. Virtues of failure and error
3. Otherness within the company
4. The place of free will in the manager’s decisions
5. A new humanism in a digital world
6. Reconciling values with value
7. The changing rules of the business game
8. A fair manager and a fair company
9. Spirituality in management
10. Inspirations and philosophical wisdom in management
Philippe Biltiau: Professor of Marketing and Former Dean of Solvay Business School
Jules Goddard: Fellow London Business School, Fellow of the Royal Academy of Philosophy (England)
Each session is led by a renowned CEO and philosopher.
Used Pedagogical Methods and Technical Means
Pedagogy centred on questioning. Presentations by philosophers, debates.
Trim sheet per half day. “Hot” assessment, “cold” assessment. Certificate of participation.
Access to Training for People with Disabilities
Our trainings are accessible for people with disabilities. Referent disabilities email@example.com
€ 10,000 excluding taxes
Resp. Academic Management firstname.lastname@example.org;
Programme Directors : Philippe Biltiau and Jules Goddard
Programmes for Executives or Boards of Directors