Are you a talented Analyst – Data & Insights who loves to harvest and analyse data? Do you have 3-5 years of experience in data analytics, preferably in the learning, leadership development or executive education domains? We would love to hear from you!
Why are we hiring an Analyst?
Each year, CEDEP designs and delivers more than 60 programmes across its three Business Lines – Executive Education Learning Journeys, Team Leadership Development and Advisory Services. And in partnership with our member organisations and academics, we also conduct several experiments around content and pedagogy.
These programmes and experiments generate a huge amount of structured and unstructured data. And that’s why we need you!
We believe that a systematic harvesting and analysis of this data will lead to valuable insights for our clients and ourselves.
- Feed forward strategic insights generated from programmes to client leadership
- Measure and demonstrate the impact of CEDEP interventions
- Assess and improve the quality of our programmes
- Evaluate the marketplace and choose the right experiments to undertake
- Accelerate time to market for new products and services
What will you do?
At its core, this job is about harvesting (gathering and integrating) a small to medium volume of predominantly qualitative data, perform in-depth analysis, interpret results and provide actionable insights for use across the CEDEP eco-system – employees, partners and clients.
- Support the design of impactful client engagements by providing insights from current CEDEP offerings, competing offerings in the marketplace and experimentation
- Support CEDEP’s market outreach by providing the necessary data for content marketing, awards applications and accreditation requirements
- Understand the CEDEP operating model and establish a data strategy – core business questions, data sources, collection, analysis and reporting processes, etc. Renew the strategy regularly by incorporating feedback and business priority shifts
- Collaborate with various stakeholders – programme directors, engagement managers, faculty, client representatives and peer functions at CEDEP – to provide a holistic view of the analysis
- Create clear, user-friendly reports and presentations that narrate a story as opposed to merely summarising data and findings. Focus on enabling the audience to understand results and recommendations so they make data driven decisions speedily
- Measure and monitor results of applied recommendations and present adjustments
- Ensure all data-acquisition, sharing and results of applied recommendations are compliant with company standards
So, are you the ideal person? Do you:
- Hold a Bachelors or an equivalent degree. Someone with a professional certificate indicating proficiency in data analytics is desirable
- Possess 3-5 years of experience in data analytics, preferably in the learning, leadership development or executive education domains
- Demonstrate the business acumen to identify specific opportunities to emerge from the data analysis. Are able to influence stakeholders to support recommendations
- Speak professionally proficient in English (CEDEP’s language of business). Working knowledge of French (for everyday interactions) is desirable
- Take initiative to develop and maintain interpersonal relationships with CEDEP colleagues, programme directors, faculty and client representatives
- Display the curiosity to understand CEDEP’s business, our offerings, the eco-system and different actors. While one could be a data geek, the focus of the role is on being a friendly and helpful professional, supporting the team and our stakeholders with high quality analyses, information and recommendations
This dynamic and rewarding role reports to CEDEP’s Academic Director.
Who are we?
CEDEP is the first international business club dedicated to executive education. Created 50 years ago by and for its member companies, we are based in Fontainebleau and we also provide training courses worldwide at the request of our members. Our vocation is leadership and management training by sharing best practices, developing our networks and working for mutual benefit to improve businesses for tomorrow. We offer both company-specific and open enrolment training and all our courses are delivered in English.
Sound like the role for you? Apply now!
- To apply, we are open to all formats – letter, video etc – you will find the best way to present yourself and describe your motivation.
- Send your application to email@example.com.