CEDEP (an Executive Education organisation) is recruiting a dynamic and experienced Programme Coordinator to join its team.
Under the supervision of the Operations Director and as part of the programme coordination team, you will be in charge of all the logistical detail of our Executive programmes (face-to-face or remote) before, during and after delivery.
1 – Work closely with the Programme Director and the Faculty to ensure that programmes are delivered within the timelines.
2 – Optimise the learning experience for our participants while liaising with various stakeholders (Faculty, external partners, board & accommodation, events, etc.).
3 – Responsible for the logistics of each programme, managing registrations, preparing programme documents, organising participants’ travel, etc.
4 – Collect participant feedback in order to assess the quality of our programmes and ensure continuous imprevement.
5- Strong communication skills to address needs and concerns.
Skills required :
- Fluent in English (oral and written) and French.
- High standards for custumer service and satisfaction.
- Proactive, positive attitude and strong interpersonal skills.
- Excellent organisational skills, solution-focused, agile and creative.
- Comfortable working independently and as part of a team.
- A keen interest in digital tools.
- Ability to delivery Executive programmes online/remotely and abroad, and to engage participants.
- International mobility during our overseas programmes.
We offer a stimulating and collaborative working environment where you will have the opportunity to contribute to the development of internationally renowned leaders and experts.
If you’re dynamic and passionate about learning new things, send us you CV and cover letter.
Job type : Full-time, permanent contract
- Employee savings
Work hours :
- 8-hour working period
Types of benefits :
- 13th month
- Project coordination : 3 years (optional)
- English (Required)
Start date :