Do you love building lasting client relationships, do you get excited when better understanding clients needs and drivers, do you enjoy discussing and proposing content driven leadership programs thus helping clients to develop their leaders to succeed and strive in our ever more complex and uncertain world?
To support the development of our programmes, our Sales & Marketing Department is looking for an Account & Sales Director for international business.
Who are we looking for?
Profiles and skills
- You have ideally acquired commercial experience during 5 to 10 years in an international environment and have a particular interest in the world of executive education, especially in leadership development.
- You are at ease in a multicultural environment and are fluent in English and French.
- You are highly motivated, dynamic, tenacious, results-oriented, love challenges and enjoy teamwork.
- Your organisational and interpersonal skills will be the keys to your success in this position.
To do what?
- In charge of the development and implementation of the Commercial Action Plan in collaboration with the Sales & Marketing Senior Director
- Responsible for Customer and Member Relations
- Responsible for the follow-up of company-specific and open enrollment programmes
- Responsible for the consolidation and communication of commercial information relating to Clients/Members and their programmes.
- Management of a Sales Assistant
- Reporting to the Sales & Marketing Senior Director
Let us tell you more
- Remuneration according to profile and experience
- Permanent contract, based in Fontainebleau
- Integration as soon as possible
Who we are?
CEDEP is the first international business club dedicated to executive education. Created 50 years ago by and for its member companies, we are based in Fontainebleau and we also provide training courses worldwide at the request of our members. Our vocation is leadership and management training by sharing best practices, developing our networks and working for mutual benefit to improve businesses for tomorrow. We offer both company-specific and open enrollment training and all our courses are delivered in English.
Sound like the role for you? Apply now!
To apply, we are open to all formats – letter, video etc – you will find the best way to present yourself and describe your motivation.
Send your application to firstname.lastname@example.org