We’re growing our sales team!
Are you a motivated and organised sales assistant full of commercial spirit? Are you ready to join a dynamic team focused on marketing some of the world’s top leadership development programmes? Are you ready to take your sales career to the next level? Apply now!
Who are we looking for?
We are looking for a dynamic Sales Assistant to join our expanding Sales, Marketing & Communication department. Reporting to the Account & Sales Director, you will share our love of learning, strong work ethic and desire to make a real difference in the world of international executive education.
Profile and skills
- You have ideally acquired over three years’ experience in a similar role and have a particular interest in the world of executive education, especially leadership development.
- You are at ease in a multicultural environment and a bilingual workplace (French and English).
- You are committed, motivated and reliable with a commercial spirit and excellent customer relations skills.
- You are highly organised, rigorous, efficient and can work to tight deadlines when required.
- You ideally have a BTS sales degree and proficient IT skills.
What will you be doing?
- Responsible for supporting our Account & Sales Director and our Business Development Director in the sale of company specific and open enrolment programmes including registration, invoicing and client follow-up.
- Responsible for participant and client follow-up during programmes supporting the Account & Sales Director and also internally in coordination with other departments.
- Responsible for relevant data entry and processing of post-programme data.
And there’s more …
- Permanent full-time contract based in Fontainebleau with two days work from home
- Salary related to experience
- Immediate start
Who are we?
CEDEP is the first international business club dedicated to executive education. Created 50 years ago by and for its member companies, we are based in Fontainebleau just outside Paris and provide training courses worldwide at the request of our members. Our vocation is leadership and management training by sharing best practices, developing our networks and working for mutual benefit to improve businesses for tomorrow. We offer both company-specific and open enrolment training and all our courses are delivered in English.
Sound like the role for you? Apply now!
We are open to all application formats (letter, video etc) – chose the best way to present yourself and tell us why you would like to work for us!
Please email your application to email@example.com