Are you a committed and tenacious business developer? Do you thrive in a dynamic international sales team environment? Are you keen to help us sell our leading executive education programmes to organisations all around the world? Apply now
Who are we looking for?
We are looking for a dynamic business developer (open enrolment programmes) to join our expanding Sales, Marketing & Communication department. Reporting to the business development director you will have a passion for selling high quality international executive education solutions that deliver real and sustainable business value.
Profile and skills
- You have ideally acquired over three years’ experience in a similar B2B sales role and have a particular interest in the world of executive education, especially leadership development.
- You have a strong personal drive, work ethic and sense of ownership.
- You have high levels of emotional intelligence, with strong listening and communications skills, and can influence executives to think differently about leadership development.
- You are highly organised, rigorous, efficient and can work to tight deadlines when required.
- Ideally you have knowledge of the training and leadership development market, and a human resources director network is a huge plus.
- You are fluent in English and at ease in a bilingual workplace (French and English).
What will you be doing?
- Responsible for achieving annual new corporate client targets for our open enrolment programmes globally.
- Responsible for supporting our business development director in reaching their acquisition targets.
- Responsible for building client relationships with decision makers to position CEDEP as a trusted and valued partner for leadership development and executive education.
- Responsible for creating compelling pitch presentations.
- Responsible for attending and organising relevant events in collaboration with the marketing department.
- Responsible for keeping abreast of international business, education and leadership trends.
And there’s more …
- Permanent full-time contract based in Fontainebleau with two days work from home
- Salary related to experience
- Immediate start
Who are we?
CEDEP is the first international business club dedicated to executive education. Created 50 years ago by and for its member companies, we are based in Fontainebleau just outside Paris and provide training courses worldwide at the request of our members. Our vocation is leadership and management training by sharing best practices, developing our networks and working for mutual benefit to improve businesses for tomorrow. We offer both company-specific and open enrolment training and all our courses are delivered in English.
Sound like the role for you? Apply now!
We are open to all application formats (letter, video etc) – chose the best way to present yourself and tell us why you would like to work for us!
Please email your application to email@example.com