Are you a dynamic Sales Development Manager with international commercial experience and an interest in the world of executive education, especially in leadership development? Would you be keen to support our open programme development?
JOIN OUR TEAM!
To support the development of our open programmes, our Sales & Marketing Department is looking for a Sales Development Manager for international business.
So, who are we looking for?
Profile and skills
- You have ideally acquired commercial experience in an international environment and have a particular interest in the world of executive education, especially in leadership development.
- You are at ease in a multicultural environment and are fluent in English and French.
- You are highly motivated, dynamic, tenacious, results-oriented, love challenges and enjoy teamwork.
- Your organisational and interpersonal skills will be the keys to your success in this position.
To do what ?
- Lead an ambitious prospecting strategy (especially online) for our open programmes
- Implement, optimise and monitor your campaigns.
- Source new accounts, evaluate their needs and offer solutions in a logic of advice in order to deepen and maintain long-term relationships.
- Build loyalty thanks to the quality of your actions and your expertise which will allow you to accompany your clients over the long term.
- Carry out regular reporting.
Let us tell you a bit more
- Remuneration according to your experience.
- Teleworking a few days a week possible.
- You will report to the Sales & Marketing Director and work in partnership with the Marketing Department.
Who we are
CEDEP is the first international business club dedicated to executive education. Created 50 years ago by and for its member companies, we are based on the INSEAD campus in Fontainebleau and we also provide training courses worldwide at the request of our members. Our vocation is leadership and management training by sharing best practices, developing our networks and working for mutual benefit to improve businesses for tomorrow. We offer both company-specific and open enrolment training and all our courses are delivered in English.
Sound like the role for you? Apply now!
- To apply, we are open to all formats – letter, video etc – you will find the best way to present yourself and describe your motivation.
- Send your application to firstname.lastname@example.org and we will forward it to our recruitment agency.