Virtual Manager Development Programmes
With our learning partner META-LUCID
Meta-LUCID is one of CEDEP’s Academic Partners. They develop leadership potential for managers, with a focus on Growth Mindset theory.
Learn effective communication skills to create a high-performance team. Develop critical and practical skills in order to hold skillful conversations, provide timely and effective feedback and coaching to optimise employee potential.
Prework with preparation activity and an optional standalone Growth
- In Module 1, participants will acquire skills to lead conversations connecting them to their employees to create better results.
- In Module 2, they will develop appreciative and developmental feedback methods to fast track to reach objectives.
- In Module 3, they will learn and apply a simple and effective coaching method, using the GROW process, leading to a higher team performance.
A facilitator-led Virtual Series with coaching is provided throughout the various steps of the programme (individual and group coaching).
Each series is adapted to the context of the company, using the technical requirements of the specific company (Zoom, Webex, etc.).
16 key modules are adapted through a co-design treatment with each client to ensure context and specific needs met.
Leadership development modules include:
1. Adaptive Planning and Organisational skills
2. Aligning Vision and Strategy
3. Building Credibility and inspiring others
4. Breaking Down Silos
6. Creating an Engaging Culture
7. Creating Team Spirit
8. Delegation & Building Accountability
9. Developing Growth Mindset
10. Engaging & Motivating a Diverse Team
11. Leading & Managing cross-culturally, multi-nationally and virtually
12. Leading Change
13. Leading High Performing Teams
14. Managing & Measuring Performance
15. Measuring Returns on Investment
16. Topgrading: hiring, deploying, developing and retaining A-players
Self-development modules include:
1. Building Beliefs
3. Constructive Conflict
4. Creativity, Innovation and Transformation
5. Dealing with Ambiguity
6. Decision Making (at senior level)
7. Emotional Intelligence
8. Improving Resilience
9. Influencing Others
10. Managing Yourself through Change
11. Managing Organisational Politics
12. Mastering your Motivation
14. Problem Solving
15. Skillful Communication
First-line managers, supervisors and team leaders
16 weeks with 3 x 3-hour modules (with an option for 4 modules)
Please find here the Virtual Manager Development Programmes